"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said the site costs him about $300 to $400 a month, not including his time.
- The trip takes only 5 hours return, not including time taken on top of the mountain.
- You may lose interest in the outside world and the details of daily life, including the day or time.
- Nothing seems to work, including time out and loss of privileges.
- The jury reached a decision in less than 45 minutes, including time for lunch.
- Ask your doctors or their staff how long visits will take, including time in the waiting room.
- He played for 14 years, including his time in the minors.
- The drive took approximately 30 minutes to complete, including time stopped to take images.
- The inspiration for the series comes from many sources, including family, friends and European times.
- It took us almost 10 hours to travel by bus, including time for lunch.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.