"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We are long beyond the time when the people of the Land could meet all our need.
- Back beyond the time when there were any men at all.
- I know it is far beyond time to let go.
- Yet, she said, many students work beyond their required time.
- For those moments beyond time he wanted to turn back.
- It lies beyond both space and time in their physical sense.
- He tried to draw it out beyond its natural time.
- The mind field, being beyond time and space, can manipulate them for its own use.
- We have clearly, therefore, moved beyond the time when two players dominated the game.
- Far off, beyond time and space, he heard a distant voice calling to him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.