"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I want to thank all three of you for your time.
- Great car for its time, even if the times had moved on.
- The schools met for their 50th time in the fall of 2003.
- We are cut off from home, perhaps for all time.
- Now, she has a chance to make up for another difficult time in her past.
- He took just two or three and put the rest back for another time.
- The dark one did not care for their happy times.
- Reading is for times when I can give the book my all.
- The Games were held for the eight times in 2008.
- But I want to be here for the good times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.