"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We were to hear from her again several times over the years, however.
- The results, however, were no different from the first four times.
- He seemed to be a man from a different time and place.
- He was a family friend and knew my parents from a long time back.
- As if they had come from an earlier, better time.
- I think we are long moved on from the time when women were expected to stay at home with their kids.
- From the time they begin to talk, kids can ask some pretty difficult questions.
- Even from the time he died I feel like he's still with me.
- We've been with him from the time we left here.
- Similar results are seen in other cases from the time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.