"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But we know far more than they do about time.
- We're having a go at living within our means, and about time too.
- Her face said she didn't remember too much about last time.
- In fact, what are we going to talk about next time?
- Even the bit about too much money and not enough free time.
- For one thing, I thought a lot about time and space.
- Tell me about a time you made a good decision.
- You're talking about a whole different time of her life.
- He's been shot about 100 times in the past few hours!
- He is still doing so, about 100 times a year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.