"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Because the time when she could is long past, and now it's far too late.
- Because half the time you're talking to people who are in their 20's, and I've been doing this for over 25 years.
- Because the first time you do step over it, you're going to have a problem.
- Because the time was fast coming when it would be needed.
- But she must have gone back to bed, because the next time I looked at the house, there was fire in the window.
- Because this time, they really were going to have to walk out.
- They must have taken me to a hospital or something, because the next time it came out, there were all these people standing around.
- If you've made up your mind to murder someone, you don't stop because the first time it didn't come off.
- Because every time she did, he became more essential to her.
- Maybe because this time, she and her husband had been using their own names.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.