"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- More important, would they turn against her in times to come?
- He has been in and out several times since then.
- In better times they could maybe take the company public.
- I'll stay by your side in good times and bad.
- He was a good friend to me in difficult times.
- Probably one of them was in former times once higher.
- We had to, because in hard times everyone's eyes get better or at least good enough.
- The question was whether they would break through in time.
- Well, 2011 is the year we live in last time I looked.
- I hope you'll be able to use them in time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.