"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The town was burned down several time in the 1500s.
- In a couple of weeks, he said, "all this will stop and you won't see me for a while: I need some down time."
- As a first day down time, it had been a mixed success at best.
- TV's current close down time, at midnight, went into effect in mid-2005.
- He was waved down several times by the police and asked to show his pass.
- "It was a question of my going off in a new direction and needing more personal down time," he said.
- It was a story that looked a decade deep when seen from centuries down time.
- The very next day, Paula left for her own vacation down time.
- But I'd block out a day for adjustment, given cool down time.
- He does not experience any significant down time between his orgasms.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.