"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has been in and out several times since then.
- Her three young children have been running in and out the whole time.
- I don't like the other team getting me out all the time.
- We'll have to try figure out a time when you're all available.
- You came back and then went out a second time.
- While we were there, the power went out several times.
- One of them was out all the time so I never won.
- I didn't know he'd even been out the first time.
- "They come in and out all the time at this hour of the day."
- "Too bad you weren't around to help me out a second time."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.