"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What had happened between the time he came to see me and now?
- "How long between the time they went out and the shot?"
- "What happened between the last time you got in and now?"
- What if the door between his time and this was still open?
- It all comes down to the relationship between time and space.
- Smith, 25, should have been worth between three to five times as much on the open market, league officials say.
- "What happened between the time of that event and now?"
- Her throat had been cut between eight and 12 times.
- It was all right; she knew that guys had to wait a while between times.
- But perhaps science could shed light on the relationship between this space and its time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.