"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was certainly a house party, despite the time of year.
- Yet despite all that, and their recent time together, Web had never really been able to read the man.
- Indeed, despite the time, several men were already moving through the gate.
- Despite the time and distance between them, he still loved his wife.
- Despite the time spent, most people don't seem particularly happy with the results the meetings create.
- Despite the time needed to test such a new product, it will pay off in the future for the sales department.
- Despite all the time and effort, she has no regrets.
- Despite the lost time and the pressure of limited resources, the recording went well.
- But despite all the time that's passed, most businesses are far from operating without paper.
- "So we believe that the premier is coming, despite the difficult time in our relations."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.