"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The hotel seemed to run into hard financial times almost from the beginning.
- They're all coming back into normal time during the next few years.
- He let go of the present, and fell back into time.
- I had no reason to think that this was going to cut into my own free time.
- Was this supposed to be their break into the big time?
- Her home was also broken into several times during the 1980s.
- The policy carried over into time of peace as well.
- The club ran into difficult times during the 90's, with many staff and player changes.
- Although the 49ers took a 7-0 lead into half time, Young was once again injured.
- It was well into prime time by now, of course.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.