"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He wrote four books on his time in the company.
- But she's on her time and not feeling too good.
- They don't care what you do on your own time.
- Can she use a company test to tell me what to do on my free time?
- I was going to do a little work on my own time.
- Talk to him on your own time, before eight or after five.
- During the 90's, financial problems put the company on hard times.
- And he has seen some of them fall on hard times.
- I just moved the world about 30 minutes up, and she was always on time.
- Now the rest of us are trying to get some place on time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.