"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You can't compare the game across time because so many variables have changed.
- It was nice to know some things would be constant across space and time.
- From here a man could travel across time and space.
- History shows that even the biggest stories must fade across time.
- "That kind of human connection across time is what really gets me."
- "Together, these can have a big impact on mortality risk across time."
- These places connected across time to create an understanding of what happened and why.
- "If only they had managed to bring a child who was older than this across time!"
- You seem to be able to find us across time and space.
- People look out from his pictures as if across time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.