"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Every atom in the universe is guided by a perfection standing outside time and space.
- Time cannot age it; for its home is in a country outside time.
- We can try having you wait outside next time.
- The haven of the cottage, a world outside time.
- A mother is in some sense outside time to her baby, and young children usually have no realistic idea of how old their mothers are.
- These were joyful dreams, which had fed on themselves outside time.
- Things of this sort take place outside time and space.
- The troupe lived outside normal time and space, in order to tell the most important story of the universe.
- All their work pursued a world outside human space and time, eternal.
- Even this life seems incredible enough when gazing at little Berga, a place outside time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.