"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Cases are held at different times to any other case being heard by the court on the day.
- At other times I would not do such a thing.
- How do you get your news at different times of the day?
- At times, he looked for the open man more than his shot.
- And sure, he did go over the top at times.
- Yet even now he found himself thinking of the problem at times.
- At times, he is so good, the position does not seem to matter.
- They come and go at different times of the day.
- But now I feel no different than at other times of year.
- And at other times I could see but couldn't hear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.