"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I was glad that the way to our lodging did not pass my father's house.
- That way she'd be in by 0245-thirty minutes before the next satellite would pass overhead.
- What better way to pass time and recover interest in existence?
- The only way to the inner set, and then into the museum, passed by a manned security station.
- Nice way to pass the time if there are too many buzzwords in the room.
- To the Pugas and others, that means a way of life will also pass away.
- A new day is dawning in the west; the old ways are passing, as you must know.
- Just the way your father passed it on to you.
- "And that way of publishing is passing from the world."
- "They know the ways to pass through to our side?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.