"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They turned about and headed out through the front way.
- He went through different ways that political expenses could be met.
- Family members tire, and religious groups don't come through the way they once did.
- He came alone, at 8:45 yesterday morning, earlier than most, through the back way.
- On a radio signal the fire team goes through the same way.
- Having entered through the back way, so to speak, the young man returned every few weeks for 15 years to show what he'd written.
- "We have to stop them here or the whole thing goes because of a sneak attack through the back way."
- He encourages students to look at history through the way people lived.
- I haven't thought this plan through all the way, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know.
- The Voice knew they'd be around, or he wouldn't have told us to come through the way we did.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.