"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he restrained himself and sought for a way to turn the conversation.
- Grant's mind was in a whirl as he sought desperately for a way out.
- Adrogans sought for a way to win the people over and have them work for him.
- He sought for a way to put it.
- In desperation he sought for a way to become independent of the Baalol cult.
- She sought for a way to convey the sensation.
- Kathryn sought for a way out, found none, and said, 'All right.
- He thought desperately, seeking for a way to go.
- She made a really good examination of it, from top to bottom, seeking for a way of escape.
- "I sought for a way to attain peace of mind once again," he said with a rather deprecating air.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.