"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I mean, is that the only way to effectively create something like this?
- "That way, you create a system based on someone's success," he said.
- Isn't there some other way to create the same effect?
- Continue reading the main story Is constant close surveillance the best way to create a family atmosphere?
- That way you've created on your end - although you have responsibility for doing this correctly.
- This way the organization created a unique image of its own.
- Now, with her superior officer awake, she saw that the way had created itself.
- But somewhere along the way, if you can create something important then.
- Either way the move would create the kind of upheaval that can save or kill an old series.
- "As more of them work, they find ways to create ways to make things at lower cost."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.