"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One way or the other, that shield would soon fall.
- What a wonderful way for a fish to fall short of our expectations.
- Is that the way you'd say a man would fall who'd been shot through the heart?
- Through a combination of that and other programs, he can study the way light falls inside a space.
- Either way, short-term rates would fall to their lowest level since the 1950's.
- Along the way, these two very different people fall in love.
- Though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the sea, I will always love you.
- This way it doesn't fall and also gives her volume.
- He led the way toward the hulk and the rest fell in behind.
- But not even he could have told that mast which way to fall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.