"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I did my best to bring him up the way he ought to go.
- I'll bring him up the back way, and when you hear us in the hall, get set.
- Turn the volume up all the way, and walk away.
- He kept that up all the way down the lane.
- We brought our son up the same way, to love his country and to serve it.
- I try to keep everything up the way she would have liked, but it's not easy.
- It was up the other way, above the bridge approach.
- No one could wind him up the way she did.
- Too many of the good ones aren't being used up all the way.
- We went up the last little way to the ridge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.