"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After all, what better way to change society than to take power?
- But you are going back to your world, and the old ways have changed.
- The way that money is spent has changed with the times.
- The ways used to make that choice have changed over the years.
- Still, ways change, and there are new things born under the sun.
- But if you're going to do that, offer some way to change things.
- I know he thought the way she looked would change my mind.
- These simple ways of life in the village, however, must soon change.
- The way in which financial services are conducted has changed and will continue to change.
- My way of being with them as a doctor had changed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.