"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Somehow, that became a way to think about the piece.
- The misfortune of these three families is that, one way or another, their beliefs became known early on.
- This way the e-mail becomes a public note for all users to see.
- One way or another, something will become of you.
- Actually getting to see things His way is becoming wise.
- Now, city officials say, looking the other way is becoming impossible.
- This way of serving sushi is becoming more popular in other countries as well.
- The ways in which the bombs have been concealed has also become more sophisticated.
- The months of the year went their way and winter became spring.
- Either way, this much had become clear: One of us had to go.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.