"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "This setup's too elaborate to have happened that way," Tom agreed.
- It is in this sense that statistics may be an elaborate way of demonstrating the obvious.
- Compared to her elaborate ways Of hurting people, this seemed suitable for a child.
- Remember, this could all be some elaborate way to pump you for information.
- If they wanted to destroy us, there're far less elaborate ways.
- "I should have thought they could have found less elaborate ways."
- "But I don't think everybody makes up quotes and does it in such an elaborate way."
- This was probably just an elaborate way of arranging to see her friends.
- Shriek has the ability to manipulate sound in a number of elaborate ways.
- Now, in an elaborate way, they can say they just don't feel like it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.