"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- More important, educators are experimenting with broader ways to use these technologies.
- "We just figured it was time for us to be experimenting with new ways."
- Some worked for them, others didn't, but they were experimenting with new ways, and from the general mutterings, that hadn't happened in a while.
- And though schools will be free to spend the money as they think best - Experimenting with new ways to support those who need help.
- This was because the band experimented with new ways of playing their music and writing songs.
- He experimented with new ways of composing which many people did not understand at the time.
- She is experimenting with different ways of shaping language and music.
- I plan on experimenting with new ways to bring you Asian pop culture.
- California Watch has experimented with new ways of distributing its work.
- They're also experimenting with ways to handle their frustration and desire for control.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.