"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Although college often got in the way of their plans, the label had a stable roster by 1995.
- A small cemetery was in the way of his plans.
- However, it seems that Bob's devotion to his daughter Hope is getting in the way of her plans.
- He severed the link before his ego got in the way of his ultimate plans.
- And she could do nothing; for although the king loved her, he never let her stand in the way of his plans.
- Life got in the way of my big plans to seek my fortune somewhere else.
- The First World War, however, put obstacles in the way of his plans for expansion.
- So, facts got in the way of my plans for this column.
- Because she stood in the way of my plans?
- She didn't want strangers around, getting in the way of her plans.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.