"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We believe television can examine serious issues in a serious way," Ms. Potter said.
- The block numbers were also examined in a simple way to check for errors.
- She's not examining youth culture in a way that feels shocking or revelatory.
- Although the novel has serious themes, all are examined through a teen-ager's eyes and in a way that young adults can cope with.
- The Reich team's analysis is the first to have examined speciation in such a detailed way at the genomic level.
- "We want to examine, in a very focused way, whether there were serious systems failures in this case," he said.
- A better, more-informed approach, would be to examine in a scientific way what skills Britain needs for 21st Century progress.
- All teachers should have an opportunity to meet regularly with colleagues to examine and improve their practice in a systematic way.
- Those of us who rarely have our lives examined in such a public way can barely imagine what it's like to undergo weeks of scrutiny.
- Fortunately, no one needed to examine any drop-offs in a personal way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.