"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I used to sell dreams," said the insect dealer, gazing at me as if searching his way through darkness.
- Looking cautiously around the first corner, Tomas set off, searching his way through the maze of passages.
- Police divers donned full scuba suits to search their way along the bottom of the brook, but they found nothing.
- He guided himself onward, searching, feeling his way along.
- He spent a few minutes searching the penthouse, making sure there was no evidence that would draw attention his way once the police were summoned to the scene.
- When Impervia had searched her way to the far end of the tomb, she came back quickly with a sour expression on her face.
- In a solo passage, Mr. Cunningham appeared to be searching his way through space.
- You can search for Marga your own way.
- Then you search your way through the records in the file until you find the record you want.
- Evan frowned, searching his way through crowding possibilities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.