"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Either way, they form the spine of an exceptional album from an ever-improving outfit.
- The way they're clustered, the paths between them form a maze.
- That way, powder particles bind to each other and form a solid object.
- The way you feel about this decision, and the man who makes it, will form the backbone of your interpretation of the book.
- "What a strange way to form a judgment," he teased.
- And the best way to get onstage was forming a rock 'n' roll band.
- The way we form our mouths when we sing.
- The Internet has made way for new types of gambling to form online.
- It now paves the way for them to enjoy freedom of movement and to form closer human relationships.
- Tom Baker scored the same way in the fourth quarter, form the six.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.