"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We've got to understand that the way we won last year won't always cut it in the future.
- But it seems even the way of the Lord can't cut through council planning laws.
- But the administration has created a commission to suggest ways to cut $10 billion in Medicaid's growth over the next five years.
- The commission's task was to find ways to cut government waste.
- The change is coming just as the industry desperately seeks ways to cut costs.
- United should be able to find ways to cut costs without turning to the employees, he said.
- But the way he cut it was so hip, youthful.
- Any way you cut it, today a woman has to make up her mind about every major area.
- Increasingly, countries have recognized that they must find ways to cut the industry's capacity.
- All city agencies are being asked to propose ways to cut their spending by 7.5 percent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.