"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Glancing around, I saw a narrow way where we might go.
- Then vampires would have to come to us along a narrow way.
- Ed was behind them/ all but filling the narrow way.
- And it's not going to happen if we just think about it in a very narrow way.
- Down below, in the narrow way between the house and the factory, he saw a small dark object.
- We mustn't limit them to a narrow way of life.
- "Reading alone is a narrow way of looking at things."
- Now, she saw there were many people sitting in long rows down a narrow way.
- I realize now it's a pretty narrow way to live.
- I am complex enough, in my narrow ways, to read those dances.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.