"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Doing that in some kind of prudent way without enraging Congress is your responsibility now.
- "We should tackle them in a bold, prudent and earnest way."
- There is the accepted, prudent way to do things.
- Slow but steady is the more prudent way to go.
- We are using our military assets in a prudent way, to deal with interdiction.
- But lashing out at the media is not a very prudent way to accomplish this task.
- I'm convinced the Soviets will continue their withdrawal, and well they should, but it is simply a prudent way in which to protect life.
- "It's being addressed in a very prudent and swift way."
- As in all these cases, we are looking at more prudent ways to get them.
- "I think it was done in a prudent way," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.