"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Either way, it fails to make a convincing case.
- That way we would succeed or fail together, and that was as it should be.
- How well for us and all who lived behind stockades that this new way of war had failed them.
- All that stone around, and no way out if the mechanisms failed.
- This shows that traditional ways of solving problems have failed to make its way to modern days.
- Either way, they have been badly stressed and often fail to prosper.
- By 1356 such a way of approaching the problem had clearly failed.
- Either way, he's guilty of plagiarism and failing to do his job.
- Either way, he would have failed in his mission.
- However, if your usual ways of recovering debt have failed, there are things to consider before beginning the legal process.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.