"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had previously worked at Fitzgerald, in posts that included creative director, from 1991 to 1999.
- He worked in several civilian posts, and married a Dutch baroness.
- Some people observed that working in senior posts was easier.
- Residents tend to work blue-collar jobs, in posts like police officer, firefighter, city worker and general contractor.
- During her tour she trained over one-thousand divers, and worked in various posts around the ship.
- Adoor also worked in several respected posts in the film fraternity.
- Since 1998 he has worked in different governmental posts.
- "This is a modest, but significant benefit to honor federal civilian employees who work within our country and in countless overseas posts," Hanna said.
- The professor worked in numerous posts, mainly as minister of health from 1984 to 1985.
- He was commissioned a lieutenant in 1947 and began a long career working in posts connected with security or propaganda.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.