"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Simon Evans of the Birmingham Post highly praised the album.
- Despite the defeat in Parliament, the Birmingham Post reported that she was not about to give up the fight of a referendum.
- At the age of 18, he became a reporter for the Birmingham Post and Mail.
- The Birmingham Post reported on the row; in response over 4500 signed a petition not to change the name.
- A second poll undertaken by the Birmingham Post was published on 8 March.
- He has also written for newspapers such as The Times and the Birmingham Post.
- He then became a journalist, working for the Birmingham Post.
- After two years Owen moved to a job at the Birmingham Post, where he reported local news.
- It was reported by the Birmingham Post that it took two minutes for the councillors to make the decision.
- Taking a job at the Birmingham Post, he quickly rose through the ranks, becoming chief photographer for the paper.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.