"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even though the paramedics were there almost immediately, Krosnoff was already dead after striking the light post.
- Birmingham's only second-half threat came when King struck the post.
- He had snapped the round more as cover than defense, and it struck the post behind the back seat of the Trooper.
- He struck the post and it came entirely free.
- The ball struck the post, but flew over the bar to wild cheers.
- Villa hit the framework again almost immediately when a Richardson corner struck the far post.
- With three minutes left, Imrie struck the post with a 35-yard shot.
- Harry's head struck the post beside the window.
- I felt her take hold tightly and then I struck the post.
- Jan had struck the post during the game.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.