"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was his first opportunity to use his listening post.
- He plans to use his post to revive the campaign for the restoration of Africa's cultural heritage.
- The new sign went up within a week after the old one was taken down in December 2006 and uses the old sign's post.
- Hinckle used his post at the Independent to advocate for his personal political beliefs.
- Mr. Ramon is also certain to use his new post to maneuver for the future leadership of the party.
- "Plan A was to use the majority leader's post as an agenda-setting vehicle to make progress in the Presidential campaign," he said.
- We'll be using your post here for the next few days.
- They said billing records suggested that he was not reluctant to use his name and father's post to commercial advantage.
- He used his former post as Minister of Environment to secure land for these constructions.
- Yet so far Dobraine seemed to be using his new post only to run the city.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.