"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And then an article in The Connecticut Post alerted local animal rights activists to the procedure.
- The transportation department did place the required notifications about the project in The Connecticut Post in 1998 and 1999.
- "The Connecticut Post" reported in 2009 that the library had seen its budget reduced by 16 percent over the past two years.
- A reviewer for the Connecticut Post considered the book "a smart satire of feminine behavior in two entirely different eras".
- The Connecticut Post estimated that the tab could reach $300,000.
- The same is true at The Connecticut Post, a daily in Bridgeport, the largest city in the state, with 140,000 people.
- The site immediately removed Peeler's profile when the story was featured in the Connecticut Post.
- Ms. March's arrest was first reported in The Connecticut Post on Friday.
- MediaNews also purchased the Connecticut Post in 2000, paying $203 million.
- She also told the Connecticut Post "I may have met him once".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.