"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During this time, the post began a modernization effort.
- Normal post commissioning and calibration use began in 1971.
- Then I felt the post begin to slide upwards through my hands, as if more of it were coming out of the ground.
- But the posts came alive, and began crying out in piercing human screams of agony.
- His first post at the university began in 1965; his last ended in 1997.
- The 24 main posts which extend up past the observation deck begin at the base of the structure.
- The post began as a military camp in 1864, but was abandoned.
- Managerial post began 27 February 2012 - present.
- His first major political post began in 1981 when he became vice president of Communication Company.
- The posts also began to grow in area and population.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.