"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The ensemble received excellent reviews in the Dominion Post - Wellington.
- The Dominion Post can refer to one of two newspapers:
- The two newspapers kept their separate identities and rivalries until 2002 when they were replaced by a morning publication named The Dominion Post.
- Obituary in Dominion Post of January 10, 2008 page B7.
- Obituary in Dominion Post of 26 June 2008, page B7.
- It was not until 1973 that the two papers officially merged and became The Dominion Post.
- The Dominion Post is only available online for subscribers.
- The Dominion Post had a free online edition available since 1996, but switched to the paid module in January 2005.
- He currently writes a weekly column for The Dominion Post.
- The Dominion Post is a privately owned newspaper which is published daily.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.