"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Prior to her legal career, Jones was a staff reporter at the Cincinnati Post.
- The Cincinnati Post stated "The boys are back with a lot less pomp this time.
- All aspects of the sets and lighting were constructed and wired by students (Cincinnati Post, 7/17/85).
- In 1907, he started writing for The Cincinnati Post.
- After two years with The Cincinnati Post, he had enough saved to spend a year traveling around the world.
- "I wasn't sent up here to bring pork back to my district" he told the Cincinnati Post in 1995.
- There's a clear signal in that," he told The Cincinnati Post on election night.
- The Cincinnati Post has reported on its frequency.
- An editorial in the Cincinnati Post last week addressed the situation.
- The Cincinnati Post said, "Blue Jordan is as much a state of mind as a record label."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.