"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Party officials were banned from holding senior state posts.
- He said that in his state post, "my role is to be as nonpartisan as possible."
- He said he will resign his state post once a replacement is found.
- The elder Calderón occupied state posts and served a term as federal deputy.
- The training soon came in handy as he returned to his state posts.
- Some of the appointments are to top state posts, where the appointees would be able to continue the Pataki policies for years to come.
- In 1980, Governor Clinton appointed him to several minor state posts.
- A man of modest means, he needs the income from his state post.
- One possibility that has been discussed, however, is an appointment to a state post.
- The secretary of state post is common to many U.S. states.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.