"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She hadn't moved from her post, but he could see that, unlike everyone else in the room, she was aware of what was happening.
- The bailiff frowned at Willis but didn't move from his post.
- Not a man moved from his post without express instructions to do so.
- He moved from his post to stand beside the Motie and put his arm on her shoulder.
- The Romulan woman moved from her post by the door.
- Alcroft had not moved from his post when Barnes arrived twenty minutes later.
- The surfmen hadn't moved from their post, which flushed Bruder with pride.
- After awhile they once more came upon Jan, who apparently had never moved all this while from his post of observation.
- If I'm standing right in front of you being slaughtered by ten of those beasts, you're not to move from your post.
- The two octospiders did not move from their post for hours.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.