"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But now they are seeing plenty of both," reported the Denver Post.
- It was reviewed by the Denver Post to be an "excellent novel".
- In 2012 it was named by the Denver Post as one of the state's top places to work, employing more than 50 people.
- The move was first reported yesterday, by The Denver Post.
- According to the Denver Post, he also cared for injured birds and animals.
- The Denver Post did a job on him with this story during the campaign.
- About 1901, he began publishing cartoons in the Denver Post.
- He died after a short illness, The Denver Post reported.
- It was the Denver Post and/or it's parent company, isn't that right?
- The Denver Post reported that major law firms have cut more than 10,000 jobs nationwide in 2009.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.