"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A series of ten postage stamps were issued by Japan Post in 2006.
- Japan Post was often said to be the largest holder of personal savings in the world.
- Japan Post was thought to be inefficient and a source for corruption.
- The largest privatization in history was that of Japan Post.
- It was the nation's largest employer and one third of all Japanese government employees worked for Japan Post.
- October 1, 2007 - It started with the division and privatization of Japan Post.
- One third of all Japanese government employees worked for Japan Post.
- Postal College runs training courses for the employees of Japan Post.
- Later, Japan Post will be allowed to start including more stocks in its portfolio.
- The postal system was privatized in 2003 with the creation of Japan Post.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.