"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You are my advanced post in a war that hasn't yet broken out.
- The casualties are transported to the advanced medical post (field hospital).
- I had to cover the work, and so came to the advanced posts, where, however, I was little disturbed.
- The more common tactic was to attack at night from an advanced post in no man's land, having cut the barbed wire beforehand.
- Their advanced post overlooked all parts of Frederick's camp.
- Two of the bravest men fell during the last minutes at an advanced machine-gun post.
- Shaw House and adjacent buildings were being held as an advanced post.
- The advanced post is a small blockhouse with three machine gun embrasures.
- Two companies stole away up to the advanced posts, which they destroyed instantly.
- On 12 June, the advanced posts near the border were abandoned.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.