"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Patrick Deane is the seventh president of the university, serving the post since 1 July 2010.
- For seventeen years since its founding, the Association has had only males serving the post of president.
- Poniatowski succeeded Jacques Chirac on 24 May 1974, and served the post until 1977.
- Officers were put on more frequent rotations such that they do not serve the same post for more than a year.
- He served the same post again, in the coalition Government of David Lloyd-George, from 1916 to 1918.
- He served the post from May 2001 - May 2007.
- He served the post from 2008 until 5 May 2013.
- He was the only one who could serve the post with the necessary expertise.
- Like his father before him, Hauk became lawspeaker of Iceland no later than 1294, serving the post until 1299.
- Characters included in the plot include a stuffed corpse which serves the post of Foreign Secretary.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.