"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He founded the Boston Post in 1831 and conducted it until 1875.
- Twenty-two years old at the time, he was reporting on the tense situation in the region for The Boston Post.
- In the 1870s, Hoyt became musical and dramatic critic of the Boston Post.
- Frothingham was a proprietor, and from 1852 to 1865, a managing editor of, The Boston Post.
- Hale became a critic in 1890, beginning his career by working for the Boston Post.
- After graduation, Roberts spent eight years working as a newspaperman for the Boston Post.
- He took over the Boston Post in October 1891.
- He started working at a office of the Boston Post at age 16.
- After an arm injury, he began a newspaper career with the sports department at The Boston Post.
- Or, as the Boston Post puts it: "Many a wife has made her own marital grave with a series of little digs."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.