"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Blade attacked the post as if it were his deadliest enemy.
- "Not much chance that they will attack the post," said King.
- The next day they attacked the neighboring post, killing the whole garrison.
- No one knows who attacked the post.
- Israeli aircraft attacked the post in the belief it was a Hezbollah position.
- Suddenly, a reported 400 Indians attacked the ill-prepared post.
- On the 14th, the North Vietnamese began organizing a force to attack the post.
- Moving forward on his own, and armed only with a pistol, Brown attacked the post, killing its crew and capturing the gun.
- A band of Northern Paiutes attacked the post, killed the men and freed the women.
- "Will cut the telephone below, attack the post at the sawmill, take it and fall back on the bridge."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.